Joy is a function of gratitude —
and gratitude is a function of perspective.
So take the Joy Dare prompts
to help you see & change perspective
— give thanks
— & live all His joy!
Print the Joy Dare
How does it Work?
Each day Ann shares a scavenger hunt for you to seek your own three gifts in the every day ordinary around you.
How do you know what they are ?
You can find a list of the dare on
- The Monthly Challenge page
- Download the year's worth of scavenger hunt challenges are over at A Holy Experience.
- Daily (Lord willing) on Ann's personal Facebook page
- Over on the One Thousand Gifts Facebook page
No you do not. It's totally up to you. All you have to do is start your list and complete your list of 1 000 gifts in 2013. That is an average of three things to be thankful for each day.
How can you record your own gifts ?
- Use any book to journal your 1 000 gifts.
- Make a special journal with FREE pdf printables from A Holy Experience. Scroll down to Joy in a Box to find the link: Download the Complete Collection of free beautiful Joy printables.
- Purchase a One Thousand Gifts Journal
- Tweet your gift with #1000gifts and tag @AnnVoskamp
- One Thousand Gifts App
- On Instagram #1000gifts
- Create a blog and record your gifts and then pop on over to A Holy Experience and link up.