Sunday 3 March 2013

2 - {Gifts of Green}

#181 Green leaves.
The promise of who He is is bound in creation.
For ever since the creation of the world
His invisible nature and attributes,
that is, His eternal power and divinity,
have been made intelligible and clearly discernible
in and through the things that have been made (His handiwork's).
So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],
Romans 1:20

#182 Green Grass
The promise of His fields of abundance and a place for me to lay down to rest.
The Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures;
He leads me beside the still and restful waters.
Psalm 23:1-2


#183 Green Fruit
The promise of food to come. His supply of my every need.
And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full)
your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19


This post is linking to A Holy Experience: A Joy Dare counting to One Thousand Gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment